Nanna makes these Christmas Peanut Butter Cookies in 5 easy steps in less than 20 minutes. They are easy to make and they are truly delicious.
What you need to make Nanna’s easy to make Christmas Peanut Butter Cookies:
A cookie sheet covered with parchment paper
A large bowl
1 Cup of softened Butter
! cup of Sugar
1 Cup of Smooth Peanut Butter
A dash of salt
2 Cups of all purpose flour
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
Optional – If you choose to decorate, you can place Chrismas candies, crushed nuts, Kisses, sprinkles, dried fruit etc. in the center of the cookies.
How to make Nanna’s easy to make Christmas Peanut Butter Cookies:
1. Preheat the oven to 350 F and place the oven rack in the middle of the oven
2. In a large bowl, mix all of the ingredients well.
3. Make balls approximately 1″ round.
4. Place balls on the parchment paper on the cookie sheet. Using a fork (dip in flour so it does not stick) press flat to about 1/2″ thick. You can also make them into Christmas shapes if you wish.
5. Place in oven and bake for approximately 10 to 12 minutes.
Remove from oven and let cool – decorate the cookies with Chrismas candies, crushed nuts, Kisses, sprinkles, dried fruit etc. when you remove from the oven. Nanna presses them into the center of the cookies when they are still warm.
Let cool and then Enjoy!